Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Post by Sue; Wyandotte Shop

     As a reader here at Boston Tea room, I often find myself helping clients deal with difficult situations.  I always try to keep them thinking positive, and help them understand that "Everything happens for a reason."  The reason may be too obscure at first to recognize, but still, it's a TRUTH I believe with all my soul.
     It might be easy to say that, but living and maintaining that attitude is far from easy! Things don't always go as planned, or there's delays, or things might eventually go the total opposite of original intention, yet, it's exactly as the universe intended in the first place. 
      So, find humor in every day life, think positive and know in your heart that everything truly happens as it's supposed to, even though it may not be how we wanted  it.  (It may have been how you needed it.)

~Sue

(Wyandotte)

No comments:

Post a Comment